This is it folks, today, 10/15 from 12-5 at the historic Ralph's Diner in Worcester, is the last NACHONOMICS LIVE EVENT of the year! Not only will there be the last few remaining Nacho shirts in existence, but also live punk rock from Mongorellis, The Pathetics, and The Crimson Ghosts. Do nachos and punk go together? I honestly have no clue, but only time will tell! What I CAN tell you is that based on the last NACHONOMICS LIVE EVENT there will be:
- A complete lack of nacho related jokes where the punchline features some version of "nacho" being substituted for "not your".
- People inquiring whether Nachonomics is a religion. It's not, but loving nachos and living your life the nacho way is just a good way to live in general.
- Free post cards with the purchase of every book, because we are secretly trying to keep the postal service going based entirely on post card stamp sales.
- Lively debates of which of the three books is which of the Three Musketeers. But really, we ALL know which one is Porthos, AMIRITE?
- Me saying over and over again how we don't actually sell nachos.
Can you resist all that, AND MORE? Logically, yes, you could, but should you? No. HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS AFTERNOON!