Book: All Nacho Knowledge
Book: All Nacho Knowledge
A copy of "The Field Guide to Nachos", "Nachos & You", and "Recipes from the Nachonomicon". This is literally and literately all the nacho knowledge you will ever require.
The Field Guide to Nachos, a pocket sized reference to the history, types, and background of the greatest of Mexican delicacies.
- READ... The true story of how Ignacio Anaya created "The Nacho" in 1943.
- LEARN... How nachos moved from Mexico and spread across America like shredded cheese melting across a pile of chips.
- KNOW... the real difference between natural cheese versus pasteurized processed cheese product. It's terrifying.
- DIFFERENTIATE... between kinds of popular nachos that are to be found in our modern restaurants.
Nachos & You, a pocket sized manual on, well, living your life the nacho way.
- READ... The true story of how Gentleman Frank Liberto (Not to be confused with the Frank Liberto of Martin Luther King Jr. assassination infamy) created "The Nacho" in 1976.
- LEARN... To pickle your own jalapenos for varying degrees of “fun” and “profit”, but more importantly bragging rights on being more artisinal than your friends.
- KNOW... The science of creating nachos with circular chips as opposed to triangular chips and when to use each so as to not cause embarrassing cultural faux pas.
- EXPERIENCE... The terror of “Nacho Fingers”, and the joy of curing yourself of them to avoid being ostracized by the community at large.
Recipes from the Nachonomicon, a pocket sized cookbook of all the finest types of nachos from throughout the ages, all now easily available at your fingertips.
- READ... The History of the Nachonomicon and how it became the blueprint for all the nachos you know and love today!
- LEARN... How to cook the finest examples of each member of the nacho family from "Artisanal" to "Single Serving." (There's no general type of nacho that begins with "Z" so that's as good as it gets alphabet wise, and I wouldn't want to trick you into thinking there was a type of called "ZBBQ Nachos" or something.)
- KNOW... The joy that comes of making you, or a loved one, a delicious meal of nachos that will both satiate your hunger and allow you to know the true satisfaction of being able to provide the sustenance to keep a human being alive.
- TASTE... Nachos, and lots of them, once you make them of course.
With these three books, you can feel secure in the knowledge that you'll be able to give a T.E.D. talk on every single aspect of nachos. Probably closer to thtree T.E.D. talks as a matter of fact! Do they even let you do that? I don't know, but with nacho knowledge like yours you will undoubtedly be the first!